Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 33 of 33

Thread: Maybe I'm drunk right now

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know..I only surf the cams now to find the freaks and see what they're doing..I need the laugh..lol

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If only you could talk to them.

    "That's all? I've seen bigger in Asia, for chrissake."

    Way to undermine already poor self-esteem. Serves them right. Bleeping in front of a webcam. Even us Dutch find that a little degrading. Go figure.

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh you should try Voice Cam..you can talk to them..*yawns*..Its worse than having some sorry old chap typing a request to see my breasts..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •